Congratulations to all our GCSE 2022 students for their fantastic results.
· Progress 8 = +1.15 This is in the top 25 schools in England and means our students achieve over one grade higher per GCSE than the average progress nationally.
· Attainment 8 = 59.9 points, well above the national average.
· 69% of students achieved a strong pass (9-5) grades in both English and Maths. This is well above the national average and progress was strong in these subjects.
· English Baccalaureate Average Point Score = 5.5, well above the national average and shows the school’s strong performance across English, Maths, sciences, languages, and history/geography.
A LEVEL AND LEVEL 3 BTEC RESULTS
Well done to all our 2022 A Level and BTEC students for another set of impressive results.
· 46% of all A-Levels were awarded A*/A.
· 94% of all A Levels were awarded A*-C and the pass rate was 100%.
· Progress at both A Level and Level 3 BTEC courses is strong.
· Average grade achieved at A Level is B+ (best 3 A Levels).
· Average grade achieved by Level 3 BTEC students is Distinction+.
· 6th Form students who have not achieved a grade 4 or higher in GCSE English/Maths are required to retake and made good progress.
· Student retention is high at 99.3%.
· Almost all students progress to university, continue in other education or training, or move on to employment at the end of Year 13.