Community Facilities & Lettings
Facilities for Hire at Whitmore
Please see https://whitmore.schoolhire.co.uk for full details of our Facilities for Hire
and to check our availability and make bookings.
At Whitmore, we are fortunate to have state-of-the-art facilities that are used for educational purposes and made available for hire to the community outside of school hours.
The facilities we have available include:
- a large sound proof Main Hall with a Stage
- a large Sports Hall, suitable for most indoor sports and activities with banked spectator seating
- a Drama and Dance Studio
- an attractive open plan Dining Hall area with a modern and comfortable ambience
- outdoor sports and play facilities, including 3 x courts for tennis, netball or basketball
- full size or 5-aside 3G pitch for football/hockey plus an extensive playground.
- modern classrooms
- Community Meeting room
We aim to ensure that the use of the premises and facilities are available for approx. 50 weeks of the year to enable local community groups to have continuity in their regular activities but we do close on Bank Holidays and over the Christmas period.
Detailed information is available on the School Hire website (see https://whitmore.schoolhire.co.uk) including our hiring rates and seating capacities.
We welcome all enquiries about our facilities and if you would like to view our facilities please do not hesitate to book a time and discuss with our friendly staff will do their best to assist you. Our Lettings Co-ordinator, Mrs Sonal Gir can be contacted on 020 8864 7688 during School office hours or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.